Privacy and cookies: our promises
The terms below are easy to understand and navigate
1. Privacy terms will be direct and easy to use.
2. The data and information you provided to us are in good hands. We will protect the data like it is our own.
3. NO UNWANTED EMAILS AND INFORMATION FROM US. You decide what to receive and where to receive. And when you decide you do not want to hear from us, the option is very easy.
4. NO EXTRAS.
What we promise
We at Grateful Shift promise to provide you the best site experience and at the same time keep your data and information secured. Rest assured that we will not share, dispense or circulate the data or information you provided to us.
Your privacy will not be taken lightly as we are committed to keeping our promises.
Know your rights
1. The right to be informed. The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used, like the ones below.
2. The right to access. The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
3. The right to rectification. The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
4. The right to erasure. The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
5. The right to object. The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through the opt-out button in our emails, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
6. The right to data portability. The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
7. The right to complain. The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Use of Information
The information you provided will be used in very specific ways:
1. When you purchase a product from us. Your name and email will be used to keep in touch with you, confirm the services you availed and coordinate with you to make sure you get the best out of the product or service you availed.
Purpose: Product and Services assistance.
2. When you request to receive particular newsletters. Yes, no unwanted emails or advertising messages will be sent to you unless you requested specifically from us. The categories are easily understood. You are in control! Even when we do not want to see you go, you have the option to unsubscribe very easy.
Purpose: So you know what we are up to. And you are in control.
3. When you voluntarily email us and provide information. We at Grateful Shift want to hear your thoughts. There is a possibility that you provided the information because you want need us to clarify and assist you, the best way we can.
Purpose: You want to keep in touch.
Sharing of Information
We are committed in keeping your information private. The name, email, contact number, address, credit card and other information will be kept confidential and will be treated with respect. This means that we will not share any bit of information about you, for free or for money to third parties. Who are these third parties? These are entities, groups, individuals, or persons not in any way an affiliated with Grateful Shift.
To deliver our services and to comply with our contractual (service) commitments to you, these are the groups or individuals we are working with and may get hold of your data or information:
- Companies and affiliates of Grateful Shift.
- Companies we use as services providers for payment facilities, delivery, website hosts and order packers so we can effectively provide our services to you.
- Compliance officers, law enforcement agencies and credit reference agencies so we can help prevent fraud and illegalities.
- And when you chose to link your social media account or other accounts upon logging in to register with us.
We would like to constantly keep in touch.
But it is you who decide.
- You decide whether you want to receive emails from us based on the categories we gave you.
- You decide when you want to stop receiving emails from us. Even if we do not want you to go.
It is you who decide. Marketing prompts or messages are received by you because you provided your information for this particular purpose.
Since you are in control, it is very easy to stop receiving marketing messages from us. You can follow these easy steps:
STEP 1: Open an email that you have recieved from us.
STEP 2: Scroll down to the end and unsubscribe safely with just one click.
Server log files
You can visit our website without giving any information about yourself. With every access to our website, user data is transmitted through your internet browser and stored in log data (server log files).
This stored data includes e.g. Name of the accessed page, date and time of the call, amount of data transferred and the requesting provider.
These data are used solely to ensure trouble-free operation of our website and to improve our offer. An assignment of this data to a specific person is not possible.
Collection and processing using the contact form
When using the contact form, we collect your personal data (name, e-mail address, message text) only in the scope provided by you.
The data processing serves the purpose of establishing contact. By submitting your message, you consent to the processing of the transmitted data. Processing is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO with your consent.
You can revoke your consent at any time by notifying us without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent to revocation. We only use your e-mail address to process your request. Your data will be deleted if you have not agreed to the further processing and use.
Processing is based on § 15 (3) TMG and Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO from the legitimate interest in the above-mentioned purposes.
The data collected in this way by you are pseudonymized by technical precautions. An assignment of the data to your person is therefore no longer possible. The data will not be stored together with other personal data of you.
For reasons arising out of your particular situation, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO.
Use of Google Analytics
We use the web analytics service Google Analytics of Google Inc. on our website (Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland). The purpose of the data processing is to analyze this website and its visitors. For this purpose, Google will use the information obtained on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
We will be glad to respond to your needs:
- Questions or feedback regarding this notice.
- You need your data or information be amended.
- You want your data or information be removed.
Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following information below. Our support team will be glad to hear your thoughts or concerns. Here’s the email: email@example.com